Sunday, June 14, 2015

BLOG SPOTLIGHT: Elaine Will Read
7:00 PM

BLOG SPOTLIGHT: Elaine Will Read



Hola! How are we doing today? Me? Well, I have Elaine on the blog and I am pretty much happy that I have the talented Elaine answer questions today. *dance dance* She has a wonderful creative spirit (check her art blog. PRETTY AWSM!), she's very friendly and a freaking fan girl. *screeams* Uh-uh, talk about GOT/ASOIAF? Yuh-uh, you found the right fangirl my dears!

When did you start book blogging?

I created my Tumblr blog about 4 years ago, but I started posting books just last year. I think it became official when I changed my username to elainewillread.


How did you start your blog? Did it occur to you that you are already a book blogger or your love for books just can't be contained that you incorporated it almost everyday in your post?

 I consider my blog as just an ordinary blog that happens to have a lot of posts about books. "Book Blog" is just a label. Still, I appreciate it when people acknowledge it as one.


How often do you post on your blog? 

I usually make my posts on weekends, and queue everything for weekdays. On good days, I'd post random stuff. I'm mostly MIA, though.


Do you always go on book signing events? How do you feel whenever youu meet that person behind our treasured books? 

I go on book signing events whenever I can, or when I'm familiar with the author coming to the event. I feel absolutely thrilled, and I'm still hoping to meet my favorite author. If not here, then on another country. And if not there, then in a parallel universe.



Top 3 fandoms? 
Are you a serious fangirl? 

Among all fandoms, I think A Song of Ice and Fire by GRRM really got me. I buy GOT/ASOIAF related merchandise, and if I can't, I mentally note them for future reference. 


Top 3 fictional boyfriends? 
(Which actor would you see them in real life?)
Etienne St. Clair (Anna and the French Kiss) - Callan Mcauliffe
Ryan Dean (Winger) - Dane DeHaan
Jon Snow (A Song of Ice and Fire) - Kit Harington is already a perfect fit.

Any message? 

Guys, I'm proud of you. I'm proud of us. On a serious note, it's fun be a bookworm. It doesn't matter if you're a blogger or not. If you read one book a month, or five in a year. If you love books, you love books.





Hi-ya, Elaine here! I used to go by the username magictheory. I’m a Multimedia Artist from MapĂșa Institute of Technology. Former News Editor of our official school publication, The New Builder. I also wrote for NAMA and for an independent newspaper in Makati. Hmmm, I’m now an art director. Read more...








Photos found on her blog


0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about our blogger for today? :)